[Nfb-krafters-korner] new current classes page

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:51:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

All of us on the web committee are still working out the kinks of the
website. Your feedback positive or negative would be much appreciated.
Please send any feedback to Joyce at blindhands at aol.com.
depending on what sort of reactions we get, we may make changes to what we
have right now.
we have tried out some new ideas. What do you think?

We are looking forward to hearing from you. if you haven't yet checked out
the site, do give it a look. The web address is the same
www.krafterskorner.org.

Cathy F