[Nfb-krafters-korner] New website helpful hints

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 16:05:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just wanted to pass along a few helpful hints on navigating the new
website.

For Instance, If you want to check out the current classes page, you would
choose the Classes link, then the current classes link and then the current
list of classes offered is presented.  If you wanted to see if we had done a
class previously and wanted to check out the archived classes list, you
would do control tab, and you would find the original classes page which
tells you about current or archived classes.  You could also do control tab
a second time, and find that the Homepage is still available as well.  So
you could use this key stroke to sort of review what is still open for you
to view as you open different pages on our new website.  I hope this helps
those who are trying it out!

Jill