[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Announcements

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 6 17:21:21 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I am running a little slow this week, seems I caught up with the Flu
bug and it has had me in the bed with no energy for a while but I will try
to do some catching up today. There is two very exciting Announcements
coming out this week, to go with our new website that everyone must be aware
of. So watch your emails and the list for the following announcements and
their details, as they are time sensitive, to apply, once the deadlines come
and go, you will miss the chance.

Terry Knox,