[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Part Two Announcement

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 6 17:49:21 UTC 2016

To All Members,

The other Announcement that needs to be places is the 2016 start of the
Kane/Brewer Member Fund. If you want to know what this is, why it was formed
and what it is all about, please do to our website and click on the link for
the Kane/Brewer fund and it will take you to that page and you will be able
to read all about this Fund that has been established this year, without me
listing details on list. This announcement is to tell you about our Memory
Page or Wall.

We are now accepting donations to this fund from you the members and others
to remember or recognize times where someone wants to say "Job Well Done" or
"Thanks" or other things. While helping others with your donation. You can
go to this page by clicking on the link on the description page to read any
postings made. You can do this also. If you want to note a Birthday, Special
Day or anything like this there is Pay Pal link and we will post your
special message, and your donation of any size or amount will be used to
fund membership for those needing assistance with their dues at Krafters
Korners to allow them membership to take their classes for the year thru the
donations on this fund.

This is a great opportunity to help others in the crafting community and
remember special ones you have in your life or those who have passed. If you
have any questions please send me a message and I will reply on how you do
this at tknox6 at sc.rr.com