[Nfb-krafters-korner] From Becky & Jake

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:35:02 UTC 2016

Joyce and Pdrincess;
Who do you think broke Beckie's computer? Was it Beckie, jake, Kevin, or his
dog Tomasso? This is another case for my super sleuth Sophie to put her nose
to to sniff out the culprit. Lol.
This list is so dead lately that I have to do something to liven it up.
Come on everyone, where's the chatter? People just aren't going to want to
join (or rejoin myself included here. )a dead site.
Henry and Sophie