[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Announcement

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 17:49:02 UTC 2016

I have posted to the list the email application for the 2016 convention
grant. I hope those that have an interest will not delay in replying to this
announcement. Please review the application as quickly as possible as this
is a time sensitive application, as the application must be submitted to
committee for review. If you have any questions please post them to be
answered and complete your applications as soon as possible and return them
to me to go to committee. I will try to post this application about once a
week but as stated, do not wait until last minute for filing.

You might also be looking into other opportunities for convention financing.
Some suggestions would be at the National Federation of the Blind website.
Asking your State and Local NFB chapters to know what is available within
these groups. Locally the organizations that help the low vision like the
local Lions Club and other groups could have programs for grants also. Also
start a personal goal amount for your convention funding that sets an amount
you, personally, could set aside each month or week to help get the
additional money you need for this important time. There are several
opportunities to explore and these are only a few,, hope they help.

Terry Knox