[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Re: Lucy Cox shared a file with you viaDropbox

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:11:51 UTC 2016

Lucy,

I see that you sent this to other lists as well and they are saying it is
not a real dropbox file. So, first, it is off topic apparently. Second, you
didn't tell us what it was and ask us to look at it which is the honest and
transparent way of doing such things. And, it does appear to be phishing
because when I did try to open it, I tried to give my Dropbox info and was
taken to a wealth management site. You need to be honest with us and tell us
what you are up to here. Otherwise, I wil advise anyone to simply delete
your notices which puts you in a bad light if you are perceived to be a
phisher or spammer.

You may have the best of intentions. Just be honest and open.
Greg