[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apology

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:26:40 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I apologize for any problems about the emails. My account was hacked this morning and I was away from home.  Someone logged into my account and was having a great time. They sent out viruses and they were answering messages encouraging people to click the link. I am sorry about this. After several antivirus scans, Malware Bytes scans, adding two step authentication to my account and adding an app password, my computer is secure. I apologize for any problems.

Take care,

Lucy
Make memories, laugh a lot, love more, give & accept lots of hugs because these are the things we call PRICELESS!
septembergirl95 at gmail.com