[Nfb-krafters-korner] have you ever shopped at AC Moore?

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:55:24 UTC 2016

Hi All;
Terry and I love going to AC Moore's. It is located not to far from home,
and the sales staff is usually pretty good at helping us to find what we
want. The yarn department is to die for, you can also get a rebate card at
the cash register or service desk.
Thanks fo r the Website Cathy.
Henry and terry and Sophie