[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Dog Tales

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 13 15:21:26 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I give my dogs pure plain canned pumpkin when their digestive track is not right and things are not in the healthy firm state, if you get what I am talking about.  I just put 1-3 tablespoons on their food once or twice a day, until everything is back to normal.  All of my dogs have loved it.  One dog refused to eat his food when I stopped adding it.  So from that point on, I gave him a teaspoon on every meal.

Be sure that when you are buying the canned pumpkin, that you get the pure pumpkin, and not pumpkin pie filling.  The pumpkin pie filling has all of those wonderful spices in it that your dog does not need if they are dealing with digestive track issues.

HTH,
Annette