[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T It's Not Friday But

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:18:08 UTC 2016

Ah Henry,

It never occurred to me that my problem was due to the fact that it was the
thirteenth!

We had our sink in the kitchen and in the guest bathroom back up. They are
back to back and share a drain to the sewer.  There was water everywhere.
Todd tried to snake it out but the clog was too far in the drain. Oh my what
a smell of sewer and it was such greasy water. A lot of clean up was needed.
It was lucky that we have a friend who helps us out with these problems and
only charges us for parts. He came with a special type of snake that did the
job. All is well now that it is the 14th.
<smile> Cathy F