[Nfb-krafters-korner] Scrubbies

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 16:57:25 UTC 2016

Thank you for this information. I did not want to be left out there if we
all were going to make these for convention. Wanted to make certain this was
covered by someone. I guess I need to ask the question: Are we making
scrubbies for convention? If we are, Is there someone over this project to
make sure it is completed from learning the way to make them to sending
them. Do you want me to ask on list or do you have someone doing this?
Terry K