[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer Help?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 18:12:31 UTC 2016

This is the first time I actually checked out to see what you have attached.
I did not open them, but you have 3 attachments.  The message, a text file
and a picture file.

I ignore it, but if you ever attach a file you need to tell us.

Or Give Windows a call.  I haven't installed Windows 10 yet with all the
challenges you have had.

I think you are up for a Chat next month for Windows 10.  We switched things
around due to the website chat.

Joyce