[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Reply to Kathy

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:48:02 UTC 2016

Hi Terry K.;
very well said. I agree with everything that you said, as I feel the exact
way that you do about helping people, animals, or whomever or whatever the
Good Lord puts in my path.
And, I will continue to do so no matter how many attacks I receive from my
so called friends.
The last thing that I will say about this matter is this, my dear friends,
please feel free to come to me either on or off list with your crafting,
animal,car repair,or home management problems, or if you just need a
sympathetic shoulder to lean on, because I will always be there for you.
Your Friends,
Henry and sophie