[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: D-Mannose for UTIs in Dogs

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:48:22 UTC 2016

Hi, Everyone.
A few months back, my retired black lab, Peg, had a UTI. I took her to
the vet and got antibiotics. It didn't occur to me to wonder whether I
could use D-Mannose, available at the health food store, and what I'd
use for myself if I had a UTI (sorry if that's TMI) *sheepish grin*,
to treat the problem, or to keep her system balanced. Tarri K.'s
problem with her girl made me ponder and Google.

Here's a link that answers the question.
http://yourolddog.com/treating-dog-urinary-tract-infections-solutions-facts/

HTH,
Dani