[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Reply to Kathy

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 23:45:13 UTC 2016

Hi,
I feel that we just keep beating a dead horse around here on this topic.  I
guess I just try to do what my Mama always told me to do, " If you can't say
anything nice just do not say anything at all".  I am sure some of our fun
tends to bother some, but it is just my nature to laugh and have a good
time.  I know that God made us all different and if all of us were monkeys
like me no work would get done.  I appreciate the seriousness of others and
am very glad to have folks around to keep us on task.  I believe that a
little bit of everything is permitted here.  I am glad we have a group which
does not generally have profanity,or strife.  I enjoy you all.  Perhaps, we
can put up with each others warts and make a great family.

Jill