[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Dog Tales

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:01:14 UTC 2016

Since you asked about cornflakes specifically, that should be fine. Don't
use anything with artificial sugar though. It is harmful to dogs. With a
guide dog as I see it, the concern is that I don't give anything she is
likely to encounter out and about. So, if you take your dog to one of those
cereal bar places, probably not a good idea to give cereal as a treat since
every morning is suddenly a treat. That's just my opinion. Also, you know
your dog. I wouldn't give cornflakes because she doesn't tolerate grain.
Again, what's right for you may not be right for somebody else. So, just
think about the potential issues and make your decision.

Greg