[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Bead Cross Key Ring Class

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:42:17 UTC 2016

I have sent the phone number to everyone on my list for the Pony Bead Cross Key Ring class on Friday. If you did not get it, or would still like to join us, contact me at ncbootman at gmail.com as soon as possible. I can’t get kits to you in time for this class, but will gladly send them and give any help you may need afterward. There is still time to get them for the Pony Bead Easter Chick Class and you can sign up for that one too.

Greg