[Nfb-krafters-korner] Visiting the Lion Brand Studio in New York City

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 15:21:42 UTC 2016

Hi Ramona,

Yes, I would agree, coming from Idaho for a 2 hour tour  in New York City is
probably not realistic.  However, we have no idea if members who live far
away have friends or relatives in the New York City area, and they could
accomplish a visit as well as the tour.  Maybe if this event is a success,
we can look at opportunities for organizing future events in other parts of
the U.S, or even around the world.

We know that it is not possible to plan an event that will meet the needs of
the entire group.  Some people do not like to travel, and others do not have
the time or money.   But that should not stop us from giving this a try.

I'm with you, yarn was not on my mind as much a long time ago as it is now.
LOL!

I do not think that the Lion Brand Studio was in existence in the 60's.

Annette