[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kane Brewer Fund

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 23:52:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am happy to announce the Kane Brewer Membership Fund.  For those of you
who might not be familiar with this new opportunity, I would like to invite
you to visit our Kane Brewer Fund page on our website.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/kane-brewer-membership-fund/

We are now able to receive donations to this fund via a paypal link which is
located on this page.  You are also welcome to contact our treasurer Cindy
Zimmer for her mailing address if you would like to mail a check.  I hope
that Krafters Division  can spread the love and knowledge of crafting with
this very important fund.  If you have any questions, please let Joyce,
Terry Knox or myself know and we will try to answer them for you.

Jill Rossiter