[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Talking Thermostat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 21:59:06 UTC 2016

I absolutely love my Echo.  My son gave it to me for Christmas.  As you I
didn't know anything about it the week of Christmas.  He mentioned something
Like why don't you have an Echo.  I asked what it was.

After Christmas I gave Jill a talk and show and tell on it and she rushed
out and got one.

I had to laugh as immediately after Christmas JC searched high and low to
buy himself an Echo and they were sold out every where with a statement that
they would not have any in until toward the end of February and that was at
Amazon the creators of the Echo.

He located one by mid January.

Joyce