[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot speaking of books

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:26:37 UTC 2016

Long ago I wrote a book called a Handbook for Blind Seniors, Rights,
Resources, and responsibilities.  I did not know it was on BARD.  And I have
written a few others over the years.  The most recent one is brand new and
it is called The Power of Love, How Kenneth Jernigan Changed the World for
the Blind.  It hit the internet about a month ago.  The electronic version
is ten dollars or less on Amazon.com, i-books, google books,
barnesandnoble.com and more.  It was published first by iuniverse.com.  It
is also available in paperback.  I have asked NLS to do it, but don't yet
know.  And I have too figure out what Bookshare needs. I am the editor of
this book.  It is a collection of chapters by 27 people who were fortunate
enough too have worked closely with  Dr. Jernigan. If anybody wants more
data about this book, you can write me offlist at walhoframona at gmail.com
<mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> .  I am pretty excited about this book, and
it is getting some attention.

Ramona