[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Echo has it

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 03:08:40 UTC 2016

I may be wrong, but Echo and Alexa are the same.  I believe the device is
called Echo and when you speak to it you need to say the name Alexa and then
the what you want her to do.  Yep, it is a girls voice.

Same as your IPhone with saying Serri.  But on my IPadSerri has a guy's
voice from England.  Jilll has the real thing.  All I have is a
machine...LOL

Joyce