[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Knitting loom

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 28 18:53:43 UTC 2016

Joyce;

How many pegs are on this loom.  I am trying to determine how it compairs to the KK and others.

When you e-wrap and knit, where is your left hand?    If you e-wrap and lift the loops off, with your right hand, you can guide with your left hand.  This will allow you to hold a stitch, when necessary and also, hopefully, know if you have skipped a peg.  I never had trouble with skipping of pegs on the larger looms, but I have not moved to a smaller loom.
I would try e-wrapping and knitting, 1 peg at a time, until you get used to the smaller loom.
Be sure to separate the 2 loops before you knit the bottom loop over the top.  Knit it  with your loom tool.
Terry P.