[Nfb-krafters-korner] Spring Crafts

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 01:18:01 UTC 2016

What type of crafting do you think of during the Spring?  I am happy to see
Cathy will be doing a macramay class as that is a good spring project.  Dish
towels are good any time of the year.  Flower looming will put you in the
mood for flowers and Mother's day.

Have you thought about a Christmas project yet for our Christmas in August
classes?

We still have May, June, July to do some classes.  So put your thinking hats
on and come up with some new classes you can teach.  You need to give us
teachers who have been here a while something to look forward to learning.
A big thank you for keeping classes going and we appreciate what you do for
us.

Joyce