[Nfb-krafters-korner] Head-To-Toe Knitting Needles at Lion Brand Yarn

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Sun May 1 13:45:25 UTC 2016

Joyce, this is interesting.  Some time ago, I asked someone to pick up
stitch holder for me from Hobby Lobby.  She brought back the item you have
described.  I had no idea what they were and didn't even ask her to read the
package.  Now I know what I have.  The lesson here is: do not ask someone to
shop for you, whon knows nothing about the product you need.  Oh, I did get
stitch holders later when I went looking for them myself.
Linda B