[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prepared

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun May 1 17:08:58 UTC 2016

I hope last week everyone read Courtney's message about her purse that she
keeps in her knitting bag, even if it was in another message. I wanted to
expand on this to the new people, just starting and even to those who have
been crafting for some time with their disabilities. If you have many loves
like, knitting, looming and beading, I would suggest you make different area
or boxes or the like for these crafts, in looming you have your looms and
looming tools and nothing can make you crazier than having to look for a
missing tool. If you crochet you need a purse or bag to keep your hooks,
tapestry needles and stitch markers. I know each craft has its own needs,
beading takes special thread and seed needles. So before crafting can
frustrate you as you start each craft, make a special plastic box or covered
box just for those supplies as well as a separate file on your computer to
save the notes for that craft to build on as you go along. Just another
helpful tip you might use for organization.

Terry Knox