[Nfb-krafters-korner] Head-To-Toe Knitting Needles at Lion Brand Yarn

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 1 20:37:45 UTC 2016

Let me try them a little more before I pass judgement.

My preference is using 2 pairs of circular needles.  With them I don't worry
about dropping stitches off the ends.

So don't rush out and get them yet.  I started casting on for mitten and I
was using a thicker yarn then I usually use.  So I want to pull that off and
try again with worstered weight.

Joyce