[Nfb-krafters-korner] Look for Karen from Texas

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 22:16:05 UTC 2016

Hi Terry,

This latest round of heavy rain and high winds caused mostly downed trees
and power outages where we are. At our house we sprung a leak and lost a
section of fence ... so it's new roof and new fence. We should have had the
roof checked after the hailstorm a while back. The guys were able to fix the
leak temporarily thank goodness.

Lots of places just can't catch a break with this weather; it's horrible.

Thanks so much for thinking of us.

Hope all is well there,

Karen