[Nfb-krafters-korner] body scrubs and bath salts

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 02:30:44 UTC 2016

Hi Nella,

I'm not sure who mentioned making body scrubs and bath salts, but I
make a citrus sugar body scrub from sugar, coconut oil, and a mix of
lemon, grapefruit, and orange essential oils. I also make bath salts
from epsom salt and lavender essential oil for relaxation. I have
recipes for these different things if you are interested in making
them yourself.

Minh

On 5/1/16, Nella Foster via Nfb-krafters-korner