[Nfb-krafters-korner] knots and baby blankets

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Mon May 2 20:03:52 UTC 2016

Hello, Terry,
Since you say that you are using large needles, there would be some
space vertically between rows, so the half-knot and the weaving in of
the two tails could be as noticeable as the knot. I would suggest that
if it ain't broken, don't fix it. I remember once many, many years ago
when the hills were young, knitting a baby blanket with Bernat Beehive
yarn, 100% wool yarn, but which was full of knots, at least two per
skein. The problem with a baby blanket is that you cannot make a join
and then hide it in the seam.
Dotty