[Nfb-krafters-korner] knots and Knit Denise Knitting Needles

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Mon May 2 20:28:10 UTC 2016

Hello, Terry,
When my set of Denise interchangeable knitting needles was new, I had
some trouble with the connectors. I called the company to ask about
this and they suggested that I needed to "break them in" by putting a
rubber band on the cable just below where I would put the point on so I
could get a better purchase on it. The trick worked like a charm. I am
so happy with my set even though I have heard complaints from others.
When my set begins to break, I have a plan for that, to order a new set.
Dotty