[Nfb-krafters-korner] knots and baby blankets

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:24:48 UTC 2016

If your knot is secure and barely noticeable, in a blanket, I'd leave it
alone and keep stitching. If it were going to be noticed like easily seen,
I'd cut it out. Either way, you have a difference in your piece. If it is a
multi-colored piece, you have to make sure those ends you weave in stay in
the right color. So, it depends lol.