[Nfb-krafters-korner] Counting Stitches

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:31:53 UTC 2016

Terry P,

If you are happy with that chunky yarn and large hook, don't worry about it.
You intended to sell it with a loom knit hat which also had large stitches
and chunky yarn I'll bet. So, it was an appropriate design decision. When
you want to use smaller hooks and yarns, be sure to choose a yarn and hook
size appropriate. You'd never use chunky yarn and a F hook for example. Go
down 1 or 2 hook sizes and get comfortable or just jump in and go slow and
patient. It is your craft. Your creation. So, your way is the right way!

Greg