[Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring Hot Candle Wax and Other Candlemaking Questions

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:35:06 UTC 2016

I would like to add two more suggestions for candlemaking. To hold the wick at the top I would cut metal hangers into short sections and wrap the wick around the top.

I would also cover the burner with aluminum for oil which could be quickly removed if there was a spill.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)