[Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring Hot Candle Waxand Other Candlemaking Questions

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue May 3 16:52:06 UTC 2016

Hey Greg,
Need your input on this one. Went to AC Moore the other day and was real
interested in taking one of their classes. Started asking all kinds of
questions and they told me Take the class, to make it short. Then when they
realized I was blind told me they did not think I would be able to do the
class. They discouraged me from taking the class and wanted to check with
the teacher. They would not answer my questions and I guess they would have
taken my $25 for the class I could not do. We certainly get a lot more on
this list then most places.
Terry K