[Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring Hot Candle Wax and Other Candlemaking Questions

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue May 3 21:29:28 UTC 2016

Courtney's soapbox is once again free!

Cindy Z.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Zimmer, Cindy via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:27 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Zimmer, Cindy; Courtney Fulghum Smith
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring Hot Candle Wax and Other Candlemaking Questions

Stepping up on Courtney's soapbox!  I agree!!!!  My philosophy is "How" can we make it happen!!!  If you don't know an alternative, maybe someone else does.  I for one am not blind, but have numerous times put on sleep shades to figure out how a blind person would accomplish a certain task.

Be nice to each other!  We are all here to learn!!!

Cindy Z.