[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT, but need to be creative

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 8 22:25:45 UTC 2016

I do get a bit disappointed that people don't think of putting into words
instead of just taking a picture...

I need to figure out how to solve a problem I have.  On my dresser I have an
electrical strip plug board.  Right next to it I have a bunch of wires in a
mass mess for IPhones, wireless ear phones, regular ear buds, charger for
note taker, etc.  Now to tell you a little more, I have a puppy that is 9
months old Lab/Golden that jumps up and drags down head phones, sandles,
yarn balls, etc.

I would love to get some ideas how to organize these wires and head phones
and get them off the bureau   I do have a mirror with tiny shelves on the
side, so maybe I could screw something in the back.  I have no room in the
draws..

Does anyone know if they have made any devises to help organize something
like this???

Joyce