[Nfb-krafters-korner] learn to make braille drawings

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue May 10 03:55:12 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Oh my, but this is an exciting find. I listened to a seminar presented by
the Hadley institute for the Blind, formally Hadley school for the blind.

The seminar provided step-by-step instructions to create four holiday
braille drawings using a braillewriter or slate and stylus. There were
pictures of a shamrock, a pumpkin, a turkey and a birthday cake. An
additional picture of a speckled Easter egg is included in the resource
list.

Oh no worries, you can go and listen to this podcast for yourself. Go to the
link below and braille away.

Braille Exchange: Have Fun with Braille Drawings (Thursday, May 05, 2016)

Seminars at Hadley - Hadley Institute for the Blind

http://hadley.edu/PastSeminars.asp