[Nfb-krafters-korner] Flower Pen Bouquets

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 19:44:40 UTC 2016

Courtney, thanks so much for introducing us to the flower pen. My first one
turned out great. I had not yet worked with floral tape, stretched it a bit
too much, and snapped it when I reached the base of the bloom. Thankfully it
is forgiving and easy to attach a new piece and keep right on wrapping. I
only wrapped it twice, a little past the end of the stem, and it is nice and
secure.

I have a pack of pens and a bunch of spring wildflowers that now look like
they may be destined for a little bouquet. I also found two small sunflowers
and a pink rose I think I'll make up. Michaels was having a sale on the
silks, so this could be dangerous.

Karen