[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Hat Class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 11 02:13:58 UTC 2016

Courtney,

After your class I sat down after taking the yarn off the loom once again.
I some how got the yarn wrapped around the loom and, I am a bad student, as
I took the scissors and cut the yarn...

Well I let the dogs out and got a bottle of water and sat down again.  This
time I made a ball of yarn, cut a hole in the plastic ziplock bag and whined
up a ball of yarn.

I am dancing in the streets here on Highland Avenue now.  I did 6 rounds on
the hat.  I didn't drop a stitch or skip wrapping one.  I had to give up to
eat supper at 8 PM as I wanted to call in tonight's class, but my son put
supper down and told me to eat first.  By that time I called and called and
could not get through the phone and gave up.

Now I got finally everything in order and was able to do more then I did
before.

I am going to try to do a little more tonight and hope it goes well.

Thank you so much Cortney.

Joyce