[Nfb-krafters-korner] gords

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:16:47 UTC 2016

You don't decorate gourds until they have dried. Some times, you'll even
have some that rot before they dry and must be thrown out. Once they are
hard and dry, you clean and cut or decorate or just keep them as
decorations. You can use them in fall arrangements while they are drying
too. Every fall, all the grocery stores and farmer's markets have small
decorative gourds for sale. Some look like pumpkins and every other shape
imaginable.

Greg-----Original Message-----