[Nfb-krafters-korner] cones and more...

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Wed May 11 23:54:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I’m in Bellingham visiting hubby’s family.  My sister in law and I went to Joanne’s looking for  yarn for a couple of projects for me..
I bought:
* 2 cones of cotton yarn in turquoise; each cone was more than 700 yards.
* 3 balls of  something like, simply soft about 350 yards each.
I’m planning to make summer type tops from patterns I found on Lion brand using a search string of crochet tunic.  Fingers crossed! Maybe I can wear one or both tops this summer.
And 1 cone of a blue/green combo which will look great on my little grandson.  This will be my second sweater for him.  The pattern I used  was a cardigan.  I stitched up the front to the point of making the top a v neck, then I crocheted a trim around the neck opening. Presto! a pullover with collar.  My daughter was pleased; as the busy little boy hasn’t any buttons to tug on.
Happy hooking,
Catherine J