[Nfb-krafters-korner] learn to make braille drawings

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Thu May 12 02:13:57 UTC 2016

Makes me feel better.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cathy Flesher via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:36 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Cathy Flesher
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] learn to make braille drawings

Hi Linda,

<smile> I showed the drawing to my husband who is blind and he could not
identify the turkey and also thought the cake was a house with towers. I
agree the pumpkin is a nice easy to identify picture. I enjoyed that one
particularly because it is the first time I learned to make something round
in braille.

I thought it was also interesting to learn how to make print letters. KK for
krafters korner of course!
 If anyone can figure out how to make print K's in braille that would be
really cool.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lblasingim%
40charter.net

-----