[Nfb-krafters-korner] learn to make braille drawings

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:56:01 UTC 2016

Hi Greg,
you're absolutely right. Be creative, be imaginative, just go with the flow,
and let your mind wander wher it will with your creation.
Have fun, and enjoy what you are doing.
Nella, I'm like you, if I could see again, I'd color,read every book that I
could get my hands on, drive again and ride a horse. Well, I still can ride
even though I can't see.
One last note here, don't let anyone discourage you, and don't discourage
yourself by saying " I can't do that because I'm blind."
Henry