[Nfb-krafters-korner] cones and more...

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Fri May 13 00:04:07 UTC 2016

Hi Becky,
You are correct the Pacific north west is truly beautiful country.  We are a 4 hour drive away from Bellingham and do visit here 3 or 4 times a year.  Every time we’re here my sister-in-law and I go to Joanne’s to check out the yarn.  This time I had a plan; that is I chose patterns and figured out how many yards for my size and all the other info one needs to complete a project.  I now understand why I have so many odd balls of yarn.  No plan, no pattern and impulsive buying; like:
ew, doesn’t this yarn feel nice, let's buy ah hmm, maybe 5 balls of yarn.
At least I have some really nice crochet hooks in all sizes.
Best,
Catherine J
visiting Bellingham from West Kelowna B.C.