[Nfb-krafters-korner] Realistic object drawings.

Valerie snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 00:34:51 UTC 2016

Thanks for the tip. :-) I have found that one of the best art forms that gives quite a variety of tactile detail is Clay. That's my main driving passion, but I also want to explore drawing more. I want to draw my own designs and somehow transfer them onto Clay work, and/or save them for later reference. Right now, I have my pico pen which uses waxed to draw tactile lines, and my tactile graphics kit which uses the aluminum paper. I also have a tactipad drawing board which uses plastic paper. As a random sidenote, the raised line textures that it makes put sighted people in mind of thread. Someone once asked me if I had sewn the drawing onto the plastic paper. I have to give some of the equipment back to my college when I graduate, so I'm trying to make the most of it while I have it.
Incidentally, I found another inexpensive tool to make tactile drawings. I thought I would share the link here for those interested. http://sensationalbooks.com/products.html If anyone has ever heard of this before, what are your thoughts?
Take care everyone.
Valerie