[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Art: Cindy's sailboat

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat May 14 20:00:39 UTC 2016

Hi Cindy and all,

I wonder if anyone knows how to make this drawing more substantial. I
thought it might be nice for a greeting card but at present it is a too
simple design even if the boat were to be lengthened vertically and
horizontally.

If anyone would like to take on this project and create a more elaborate
sailboat for me, I would love to hear from you. if the greeting card
committee likes it, we will add it to our collection of braille greeting
cards to sell at convention and online. well, soon to be online.
flowersandherbs at gmail.com