[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitting upcoming class: was membership

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:02:30 UTC 2016

Hi Valerie,

It is helpful to have some experience with loom knitting. However, I suggest
you give this project a try, despite being a newbie with a loom. We all were
beginners with a loom at one time.  I will described step by step directions
on how to proceed and questions are always welcome. Probably you will have
help from other members as well. loomers just love to share their loom
knowledge because looming is so easy and relaxing.