[Nfb-krafters-korner] Realistic object drawings.

Valerie snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:32:26 UTC 2016

That's awesome! Let me know how it works out for you. I wish I had the chance to do more experimenting with that, but my professor moved to another college because they offered him a better position there. He was really awesome though, went above and beyond most of my other art teachers. He and my ceramics professor are on  the top of my list. :-)